Boosie Badazz has shared one of his prison experience that he said volition forever haunt him and seems to be a motivator for him non to become back to prison.

A brusk video clip went viral on social media this week showing the Baton Rouge rapper giving a bright account of that ane time that he saw two men doing their business organization at six in the morning. He said that the experience terrified him forever and he immediately chosen his lawyers and told him to do whatever he can to get him out of prison.

"I think when I was down in Angola [Prison] I walked in on a n**** riding a n**** d*** from the dorsum," Boosie said. "That due north**** had a n**** ankles riding that b**** from the back, man. I ain't know nigh the Coke tin in the shower, yous heard me? A n**** ain't even tell me." The reactions on Twitter were swift with some folks calling Boosie homophobic while others defending him saying that he was just giving an account almost something that terrified him.